Aetos Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xmahlovenya

xmahlovenya

xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change! Empty
PostSubject: xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change!   xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:38 pm

New topics, new topics everywhere.

I wanna promote my last video - not really my last one but this is the last full amv i published !
i hope to get suggestions to improve

Back to top Go down
MentalTsui
Leader
MentalTsui

PostSubject: Re: xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change!   xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:14 pm

To be honest, I actually wanted to edit to this song using this anime but you beat me to it. Razz
I liked the video, it worked very well since the song was a perfect fit for the anime. It kinda appeared too smooth for me, but probably that's the frame rate you're using, I assume it's 29-30 fps? O: Please correct me if I'm wrong. :'D

As for suggestions for improvement. I'd list them here:

-Avoid having flashes going out of control like some in this video. You have placed a border in the video but some went beyond the border and made the whole screen white, if you get what I mean (i hope you do :'DD).

-You might as well put less effects on subtitle-like text (text that's down the screen) and maybe improve font choice. I didn't like the font you used here tbh. I recommend checking the basic windows fonts. You can actually find really good fonts to use without the need to download from websites like Dafont.com.

-This one is just me, you can ignore this point, but you may try reducing the amount of cross-fades in intense parts in action like 0:45-0:50.
Back to top Go down
xmahlovenya

xmahlovenya

PostSubject: Re: xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change!   xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change! EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Thank you so much for this comment and your feedback!

I agreed with all your points and about the font , yes i'm really bad choosing the font bounce 
Back to top Go down
zetsu

zetsu

PostSubject: Re: xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change!   xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 pm

terrible song cut, kinda killed the mood you were trying to convey throughout the whole thing, some cheap blue fx transitions here and there, not mentioning the endless amount of flashes MY EYES hurts, but what bugged me the most is the characters voice, I don't understand why you implemented them anyway, there's a category for that we call it TRAILER, they are just a cheap excuse to let the song playing while nothing is happening but hearing them talking...as for the sync it was average you tried to follow each beat which make it hard to understand what is going on, overall it was watchable without being so bad nor being good either, your average video you can find in YouTube, I know I'm being a bit rough with my comment but I think you have a potential to make smth good in the future, keep it up study

things to avoid

- Endless amount of slides/flashes/fades
- Get rid of these big black bares
- Song cut! you either make it right or don't, better ask for feedback before editing to it

Good luck )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change!   xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change! Empty

Back to top Go down

xMahLoveNya - Shingeki no Kyojin AMV - This world will change!
Page 1 of 1