Aetos Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisagi

Kisagi

[Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts Empty
PostSubject: [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts   [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 am

[Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts I-dont-want-any-Breasts-Poster_zpsc2817afe

So a new (uncensored) amv just testing my new computer and some new things I can do with it. I know it's kind of bad, but just bear with it I haven't done this type of amv in months.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV
Sirenaim
Co-leader
Sirenaim

PostSubject: Re: [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts   [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:42 pm

OH SWEET, THIS BAND <333

It wasn't bad for a simple edit with this song, to be honest; I edited to it myself and god it's complicated to get it right. It wasn't hard to watch though, the fact that the scenes are a little static at some point and don't move makes it a little boring after a while. It's okay in the beginning but you have to progress along with the tempo of the song.

Though starting from 1:45, you could've used a little more intensity (more panning/flashes/zooms/scenes) to pick up with the rhythm.

Another good thing about it is you've managed to keep a theme, not that it was hard to do but kudos anyway. Razz

Also, I really wonder if anyone managed to watch this anime without getting a boner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sirenaim
Kisagi

Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts   [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Thank you for your comment! Very Happy 

Sirenaim wrote:
OH SWEET, THIS BAND <333
Yes, I had got a new computer and wanted to test a few new things that never have been able to on my old one by doing a little IC. Then I had got this anime (which I may never use) and found this song, so I though "why not edit it?". So that's how it began and the song pretty much helped me with the theme & idea.

Sirenaim wrote:
It wasn't bad for a simple edit with this song, to be honest; I edited to it myself and god it's complicated to get it right. It wasn't hard to watch though, the fact that the scenes are a little static at some point and don't move makes it a little boring after a while. It's okay in the beginning but you have to progress along with the tempo of the song.

Though starting from 1:45, you could've used a little more intensity (more panning/flashes/zooms/scenes) to pick up with the rhythm.
Oh so you've notice at that part I could have added more. You are right there could be more, but at around that point I decided to rush it and gave up on how I did things xD.

Sirenaim wrote:
Also, I really wonder if anyone managed to watch this anime without getting a boner.
You know what? I wonder that myself... Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts   [Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts Empty

Back to top Go down

[Kisagi] I don't want any Breasts
Page 1 of 1