Aetos Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]

Go down 
+3
Sirenaim
WantedRyder
Jasps
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasps

Jasps

EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] Empty
PostSubject: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Name: Tia/Jasps/Hari
Username: EdenOfNothing
Editing experience (how long? what programs?): I used WMM for the first 3 years, then Vegas 8.0c Pro and 11 Pro for the last 5 years. 8 years total.
Audition video(s):

Why do you want to join us?
Since I've been out of the editing scene for a lot time it will help me a lot to get back into it by joining a group and working towards being a better editor. I also remember Maia and Addie from Majesty. o:
Back to top Go down
WantedRyder

WantedRyder

PostSubject: Re: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 am

I adore the second video you posted! The first was very nice as well, but gaaash the second one is soo neeaat<3

I'll give you a yes anyways, so no point in trying to look up flaws and stuff. (not likely that i wouldve found any anywayz)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wantedryder
Sirenaim
Co-leader
Sirenaim

PostSubject: Re: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:38 pm

My computer has a weird lag mood going on right now so I can difficultly watch your videos but I've seen the most important part of them. Very Happy
I can tell you've gotten better at editing despite your long hiatus and dear god, how I have missed your subtle editing and pretty colours. And you're such a lovely person too, how can I not say yes? <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sirenaim
Ninetailsrox

Ninetailsrox

PostSubject: Re: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 am

Well, I have to say that was a really clean and smooth amv. Dang 8| I liked the raw editing so I'll say yes

Sirenaim wrote:
My computer has a weird lag mood going on right now
ahhhh sameee :c

Last edited by Ninetailsrox on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anzu10694

Anzu10694

PostSubject: Re: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:51 am

bounce  Yes from me.

I liked both of the videos a lot. Second one has perfect mood and first one flows really nice, esp. Evangelion parts those were like woah... (even tho eww text and I don't really like anime combination)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Anzu10694
bloosomangel10

bloosomangel10

PostSubject: Re: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Both videos were pretty good, specially the second one, i really enjoyed it Very Happy you set a perfect mood, plus the timing and flow is just so good.
It´s a yes from me <3
Back to top Go down
MentalTsui
Leader
MentalTsui

PostSubject: Re: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 pm

I prefered the second video. You seem to have a potential but you 'derp' a lot in most of your edits. Overall, your audition entries are nice. I hope you can reveal your potential when you're in Aetos. This is a confirmed YES from me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]   EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!] Empty

Back to top Go down

EdenOfNothing's Audition [APPROVED!]
Page 1 of 1